Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Start of Something New

Hello and welcome to my blog! I have had many different sites and blogs over the years, but I didn't put any of them to good use. I hope this one can be the first.

So, I'm guessing you want to know a little about me. First of all, I am a boy. A teenage boy. Whoopie. I am a tweeter and Vancouverite. I enjoy shopping, and LADY GAGA. I love my family and friends and I am a very "outgoing" person. Many challenges have been thrown at me in the course of my 14 years of existence, and that's one of the reasons I really wanted to start a blog. To express myself, and share it with all fo you at the same time. In the next couple of years, I will be blogging about what it is like to be me. Life from my point of view - Life Through Nathan's Eyes. I will be challenging myself to do things I want and don't want to do, but this time I will succeed.

I am sick and tired of starting things without finishing them, and I am tired of people always telling me what to do. This is me, and nothing else. The words I am typing through my laptop is me, not who I want me to be.

I am really excited to start this wonderful journey with all of you. If there are any of you...

xx Nathan

2 comments:

  1. Just found this today. Love your blog man. Good luck in the future!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing blog!! keep writing <3

    --Maddie

    ReplyDelete